It has come to LabraNet Administration’s knowledge that connecting to LabraNet VPN fails on Windows 10 1903 when the following applies.
– User has not saved credentials for the VPN connection AND
– Connection is initiated from the taskbar Network menu
– VPN connection never actually asks for credentials / connects
– Save credentials for the VPN connection OR
– Use the VPN System app and initiate the connection from there OR
– Open cmd and issue the command rasphone which will open the old connection menu which lets you complete the connection
Presumably Microsoft will fix this at some point, but for now if this is an issue for you, please try the workarounds.